How does EDDM® work?
You can place your EDDM® order in only 5 steps:
Step 1: Choose your EDDM® product and create your artwork using our certified templates.
Step 2: Upload your artwork and choose your delivery routes.
Step 3: We print your artwork and bundle your order.
Step 4: We take care of the EDDM® processing and deliver your EDDM® order to USPS®.
Step 5: USPS® delivers your promotional and marketing material to all the mail boxes in your target area.
Popular EDDM® products and sizes are:
- 6" x 12" Postcards
- 8.5" x 11" Flyers
Popular EDDM® uses are:
- Real Estate Promotions
- Restaurant Promotions
USPS®, EDDM® and EVERY DOOR DIRECT MAIL® are trademarks of the United States Postal Service.
Design your eddm right the first time by using a template. Our templates are setup accurately assuring your print job is produced properly. To download, click the download template button below:
Ordering & Artwork Setup Guide
Step 1. Choose Product
- If you can not find the product you are looking for submit a custom quote here
Step 2. Select Product Options
- Turnaround Time
Step 3. Add Product to Shopping Cart
- You will see an instant price for all listed products
- Click the Add To Cart Button
Step 4. Review Shopping Cart
- Name Your Job
- Select Shipping Method
- Add Any Special Instructions
- Once Satisfied Click The Checkout Button or Continue Shopping
Step 5. Payment Page
- Select Billing Address
- Select Payment Method
- Review and Accept Terms/Conditions
- Click Complete Button
Step 6. Upload Files
- Upload Now
- Upload Later
- My Designer Will Upload
- Files Are At A 3rd Party Download Source (i.e. ftp, dropbox, sendspace)
Build your own card in minutes!
- Create custom eddm online
- Choose from 20,000+ professional backgrounds
- Design online & proof professional cards in 5 minutes
- Easy-to-use interface. No design skills required
Use Online Designer
By clicking the design button the product and the options selected will be added to your cart. The online design session will automatically begin.